INVISALIGN is Invisible, Comfortable and Removable Braces
Having a confident smile can change everything, and Invisalign makes getting that smile easy, and your family or friends might not even notice you’re going through treatment. So start on the right track today, and talk to Invisalign Dentist Dr. Sahota to find out more about Invisalign.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign is a state-of-art treatment. It will consist of a series of custom made aligners that you switch out about every two weeks. Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place. Your Invisalign system is custom-made for your teeth and your teeth only, so with a plan devised for you by Dr. Sahota, you can ensure that you’ll end up with a smile that truly fits.
If you’re ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other works as effortlessly as the Invisalign system. Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Invisalign is Removable
- You can brush and floss normally, which will help prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Because the aligners are removable, you don’t have to worry about what you eat
- Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss than teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart.
- With maintenance of good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, and periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced.
Improved Chewing and Speech
- In some instances, speech problems may result from poorly psotioned teeth and jaws. Correction of bite can help improve chewing and speech.
Decreased Risk of Dental Trauma and Abnormal Wear
- Properly aligned teeth are less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints.
- Straightening your teeth with Invisalign will make you feel less self-conscoius and more confident.
Dr Sahota is a certified provider of Invisalign products.